Compact Pistol Upper Begging for Your M-LOK Accessories
The Aero Precision M4E1 5.56mm 7.5" Pistol Upper Receiver is a state-of-the-art platform ready to be mated with the lower of your choice to form an advanced AR-15 pistol. At its heart is Aero’s unique-looking forged M4E1 receiver that combines "mil-spec" receiver compatibility with aftermarket features, including a unique attachment system for the included handguard.
This M4E1 5.56mm 7.5" Pistol Upper Receiver comes with Aero Precision’s Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard that forms a rigid, ultra-secure monolithic assembly with a gap-free, full-length Picatinny top rail. Plenty of attachment points for M-LOK-compatible accessories, plus QD sling swivel sockets at the 3/6/9 o’clock positions, so you can install accessories exactly where you want them.
Extra texturing milled into the handguard’s flats give you a better grip and enhance your gun’s already unique appearance. The extended handguard covers the low-profile gas block, with just the A2-style flash suppressor peeking out the front.
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receiver, Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- Ejection port cover & forward assist installed
- Chambered in 5.56x45 NATO (accepts .223 Remington as well)
- High-grade chrome-moly-vanadium barrel, 1-7" rifling, black QPQ finish
- PISTOL-LENGTH gas system
- Handguard: 1.78" inside diameter clears most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- A2-style flash suppressor installed - NOT pinned or welded
- 1/2"-28 tpi muzzle threads
- .250" dia. pivot/takedown pin holes
- Bolt/carrier group & charging handle NOT included
- All NFA rules apply
Aero Precision’s M4E1 5.56mm 7.5" Pistol Upper Receiver comes fully assembled, lacking only a bolt/carrier group and charging handle - the two components most AR-15 pistol fans prefer to select separately from aftermarket options (Brownells sells MANY of them).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:001