The Future s So Bright...Because You re Looking Through Diamondbacks
A true workhorse in the Vortex binocular lineup, the ultra-compact Diamondback 8x28s are built tough, so they’re ready for anything you or nature can dish out. Tough and compact doesn’t mean skimping on what counts most in an optic: the glass.
Diamondback 8x28 binoculars have Vortex’s fully multi-coated lenses and phase-corrected roof prisms, so they’ll serve up bright, clear images with true-color imagery – even in low-light conditions. Their roof prism design means they are both more rugged than traditional Porro prism binos and more compact, two qualities you want in binoculars you're going to be schlepping around all day! The robust aluminum housing protects that internals, while providing an ergonomically enhanced shape that’s comfortable to hold during those long periods scanning for game.
- O-ring seals keep moisture, dust, and debris out of interior
- Argon gas purged for to prevent fogging of internal lenses
- Exterior rubber armor gives you a secure, nonslip grip
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down to adjust eye relief
- Center focus wheel simultaneously adjusts the focus of both binoculars barrels
- Diopter on the right eyepiece adjusts to meet the personal needs of your eyes
Serving up stunning images through an ultra-wide, best-in-class, field of view, Vortex Diamondback 8x28 Binoculars covers plenty of ground to help you quickly find and evaluate targets. They provide an impressive 332 ft. field of view 1,000 yards, yet can focus on objects as close to you as 6.5 ft.!