Smooth, Consistent Pull & Short, Crisp Reset - RED Finish Available ONLY from Brownells
Installing a Red Flat-Faced Trigger Kit from Agency Arms is the quickest, easiest way to make a major upgrade to the performance of your Glock. By a special arrangement with the folks at Agency, Brownells is the ONLY place where you want get this special edition of the flat-faced trigger with an eye-catching, red anodized finish on the trigger shoe.
The Red Flat-Face Trigger is a drop-in upgrade - meaning you can do it yourself in a few minutes - that gives your Glock a noticeably smoother trigger pull with minimal pre-travel and a short, snappy, positive reset.
- Easy, fast drop-in installation
- Function of critical factory safety lever in trigger face is fully maintained
- Sturdy all-aluminum trigger shoe has excellent, stable feel
- Flat face gives the shooter excellent control through entire pull arc
- Distinct tactile & audible signal when trigger is reset
- Separate models for Gen1-4 standard frame pistols, new Gen5 pistols, and the G43
Many precision shooters prefer the flat-faced trigger shoe since it reduces the contact area between the finger and trigger. This gives you better control throughout the pull and lets you control perceived pull weight by positioning your finger higher or lower on the shoe for the precise amount of leverage. A "toe" at the bottom of the shoe serves as an indexing point so you won’t put your finger TOO far down.
The Red Flat-Face Trigger Kit for Glock is available in 3 configurations: Gen1-4 fits Generation 1 through 4 standard frame pistols chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W. There's a separate model just for the G43, and the Gen5 model fits ONLY the recent Gen5 G17, 19, 19X, 26 and 34 pistols.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:232